An extensive programme is available to residents.
Residents can participate in a wide variety of activities within the Facility.
Games, exercises, crafts and housie are popular, as are the weekly outings in our mini buses. A weekly Happy Hour is combined with an entertainment afternoon, and church services are also held on a weekly basis. For those residents who prefer a quieter lifestyle there is a choice of lounges and lovely quiet sunny courtyards with outdoor seating to enjoy and share with their visitors.
- Weekly shopping bus to Barrington Mall. Other trips organised by the Residents’ Committee.
- We have a small library
- Games facilities available in Community Centre.
- Weekly church services, and spiritual guidance as required.
- Midday meals available 7 days a week in the Community Centre. All food is prepared on site and all dietary requirements are met. Our cooks are experienced in preparing nutritious and tasty meals with fresh, good quality produce.
- Our Hair Salon is open 3 days per week.
- Podiatrist visits on a monthly basis.
- Dietitian on call.
- Registered Nurse on duty 24 hours per day
- Physiotherapist available as required.
- Physiotherapy assistants on site two days per week.
- Diversional Therapist
- Four house doctors, and other personnel as required.