Paulger Courts Village
Independent living in a supportive and friendly environment
Paulger Courts Village is a small, friendly community of 34 Units. All units are sunny and north facing. Adjacent George Manning House provides staffing for the village as well as ongoing support if it is required.
We are currently undertaking a comprehensive programme to upgrade the village. Extensive remodelling of the grounds is nearly completed, and the cottages available now have been rebuilt to include new kitchens and bathrooms, heatpumps, carpets and drapes. All work is completed to a very high standard.
We welcome visitors and would love to have the opportunity to show you and your family what we have to offer.
- Registered Nurse available from George Manning House for emergency response.
- On-going treatment on a negotiated basis.
- Two full-time gardeners to either assist you with your garden, or to do all the work so you can just enjoy the view!
- Maintenance Manager at GMH available for minor repairs and assistance.
- Receptionist located at GMH for enquiries and assistance.
- Weekly and monthly social activities organised by the Paulger Courts Residents’ Committee.
- Many residents participate in weekly entertainment, bowls and special events at George Manning House.
- A security guard does visit the facility each night.
- Several of our residents have a cat or a bird, however residents are not permitted to have a dog. Dogs are welcome to visit at any time.
- Residents also use the various lounges at George Manning House for visiting and social events.
- Each unit has their own courtyard, lawn and garden.
- Each resident can participate in the maintenance of their garden as much or as little as they are able to.
- Separate Garages are Available.
- Paulger Courts is a small friendly village, and we have an active and open Paulger Courts / George Manning House community.