We cater for the individual needs of our residents.
There are 36 individual ground floor bedrooms with partial or full ensuites. We welcome any enquiries, for Day Care, Respite and long term Care. Separate whanau/family room is available with adjoining kitchen, affording privacy and comfort.
Ample room space for singles with a 24 hour nurse call system, TV outlets and vanity units. Depending on Occupancy, Double rooms are available for couples. Some rooms are available with Toilet and Vanity ensuites. You are most welcome to bring some of your own furniture, to make it feel more like home.
Our staff are one of the greatest assets of our home. Almost all are long serving members. Our staff enjoy being part of a team and know that they can rely on one another as everyone willingly lends a hand to their colleagues when necessary. Some staff choose to come in their own time to take residents on outings. This says a lot about the rapport between staff and residents and for the dedication of staff. We also have a registered nurse onsite.
We provide good, old fashioned home cooking and baking. All our menus have been approved by a qualified dietitian and special diets can easily be catered for.
The following can be typically found on the menu:
- Breakfast: fruit, porridge, weetbix, cornflakes, toast tea, coffee or milo.
- Lunch: corned beef, steak casserole, mince, sweet & sour pork, fish pie, roast (every Sunday). All served with fresh vegetables, potato rice and more.
- Desserts: Fresh fruit salad & cream, chocolate self saucing pudding, cheesecake, bread and butter pudding, rice pudding and more.
- Tea: macaroni cheese, ham chips and salad, homemade soup and sandwiches, salmon mornay, bread and butter, fresh fruit and more.
- Morning and Afternoon tea: home baking, sandwiches etc.