Our Recreation Officers offer activities from Monday to Friday
You can enjoy daily activities including outings as arranged by our Recreation Officers. Our residents in the dementia unit have activities separate from the rest of the facility to tailor to their needs/interests.
We will also encourage you to keep in contact with your interest groups in the community.
We know that family and friends are important to you so, we welcome them anytime as we have unrestricted visiting hours.
- We have attractive outdoors with established gardens that are pleasant to stroll around.
- The secure dementia unit has their own lounge, dining area and garden.
- The facility van is available as transportation to clinic appointments.
- Hairdressing service is available upon request.
- A podiatrist comes every month.
- We can look after your mail if you wish.
- We have access to religious and secular groups should you require their assistance.
- Roseneath Lifecare is at the heart of Carterton which means, shops and the library are easily accessible.